Our home is a family run, family cared for safe place for all that are looking to get back on their feet. Our story is one of addiction, love, and compassion. While all of us know someone either in our family or within our lives that deal with addiction some don’t understand the ongoing need for support for those struggling. Our family has been through the issues of finding an affordable and caring environment for those struggling with addiction and that is why we began Safe Haven Sober Living. We hope to provide a safe and caring environment for those that look to better themselves and their communities. We pledge to provide a safe, clean, and supportive environment for each and every person that we can take in!
- Detergents, Toiletries, and all the other Necessities
- Weekly and Random Drug Tests
- Sponsor Requirement and help finding a good sponsor if needed
- Weekly Meetings That Must Be Attended By Each Housemate
- Multiple Weekly Opportunities to Attend Quality AA and NA Meetings Across Austin
Get to know us and start the conversation below or give us a call at 512-695-0017.